Select Page

There are countless people who owe fines in Municipal Court.  Unpaid parking tickets, unpaid fines for driving offenses, unpaid fines for a Disorderly Persons conviction, unpaid Fish and Wildlife fines are just a few reasons why someone may be in a predicament.   There is a way out.  Municipal Courts can now order a person to either pay a fine in installments or Order Community Service in lieu of of payment.  The NJ law was amended in 2014 to address the issue of those who cannot pay.  The Municipal Courts now allow Community Service in lieu of fines for those who are unable to make the payments.

If you find yourself in a situation where you owe Municipal Court Fines and unable to pay them don’t hide out anymore.  Please call my office at 609-545-0800 or visit my website at